Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Add Some Music With Dexster Audio Editor

Often I am perplexed deciding over the tools for editing and storing audio files. Dexster audio editor has come as an affordable solution. The audio editing software helps me to edit and save audio files over a user-friendly interface. Now I can edit and store files and apply different effects as I feel. I can put in sound or apply mute option as and where needed. Some other features that this application enables me are vocal reduction, stereo mixing option and changing and inserting required data with a marker. I can use filters on different files with a merge audio option.

It may happen that I want to put in some external audio input. Dexster audio editor has made this possible! I can record an audio piece with a microphone or other input device and then put it in with the help of merge audio files. Audio file conversion and formatting can be done along with extraction of audio from internet videos.

After I make the audio edits I can view the necessary changes with the sound preview option. Some popular applications of the audio editing software are compressor/expander, fade in and fade out, cross fading option and flange, phase, normalize and vibrate. The audio editor helps me edit and store both technical and creative files with an audio streaming option. The application comes with a multiple files support system and helps tracking time with the recording timer.

No comments: