Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Handy Tips on Photo Editing

I don’t know about others, but I am still a horrible photographer even with the easiest digital cameras. The last “photo session” I had with my friends and families, half of the photos turned out to be worthless! Some appeared shaken while some looked downright spooky with red eyes! But I had promised to send the photos to everyone in the group and I am sure if I send those pictures, they are not going to talk to me any more nor let me take another photo of them any time soon.

I know that there are many photo editing software that could rectify the mistakes but who was going to teach them to me? The mails were becoming quite threatening by that time, and I was desperate. Luckily, I came across a very good article on photo editing and the in-detail instruction was good enough to salvage the photos (and my neck as well). The article not only gave an overview of the tips to rectify the mistakes but pointed out how to make slide shows and adding text to pictures.

So whether you are looking for photo editing tips and tricks for personal reasons or professional ones, do check this article out to find answers to you queries:
http://pcworld.about.com/news/Sep182002id104628.htm

No comments: