Wednesday, April 16, 2008

CubeDesktop Pro - Wonder Web Application

CubeDesktop Pro 1.3 series has finally arrived on the scene. The web application creates six virtual and independent desktops, which gives me more free space. It works best with Windows Vista addons, offers real-time updates and makes desktops more attractive with 2D and 3D effects. It simply feels great working on CubeDesktop Pro!
CubeDesktop has offered a refreshing ‘make-over’ for my desktop. Now I can name the desktop and use it with privacy as I have password protection device. In the 1.2 series, the application was updated with a new effect 3D desktop carousel. The desktop application is compatible with Windows XP series and work with lower-end video adapters. CubeDesktop Pro 1.3 series has brought in a host of applications. These include- 3D Desktop rolls, stability enhancers, attractive wallpapers and icon and button managers that add life to desktops.
With CubeDesktop 1.3 the problem of desktop clutter can be removed. The taskbar shows only the applications that I am using at present. This does not occupy much space and does not create a clutter. Now I can work more efficiently as I get an advanced application and desktop management, even while I am working on a number of desktops over a single monitor. Windows Exposer technology tiles and scales all the running applications over a desktop and makes each of them visible.

No comments: