Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Daily Computing Gets Simple With Email Archiving

Browsing through our mails is a passion for most of us and email management and archiving helps me in this regard. Email archiving helps me keep a check on overhead costs and my data is also stored safely. Once the set up installation is done, all the incoming and outgoing mails are stored for three to six years. Moreover the data I store in these files gets checked for spam protection and viruses.

For any office mail that is stored, we have the flag messages option to comply with official policies. Not only is my data stored safely but the offsite storage system offer power backups for disaster recovery. Mails are given proper index that makes the process of sorting easy. I can search mails easily and move or restore the folders. My mails are now safe and stored for a longer period of time with automatic file archiving. Archiving and storage facilities are now offered by Athena Archiver Hosted Services through live demo at www.athenaarchiver.com.

Email archiving and management offers a tagging technology which helps me in organizing the data. Emergency discovery of the stored data, mails and files makes the daily computing experience smoother. The costs of e-discovery are now lesser by about 80% and mails are classified by filters that bring down the number of mails to be reviewed. The mails are classified and labeled and then these are directly sent to my inbox. I can now read the mails, approve or block them with a single click, thanks to email archiving.

No comments: