Thursday, April 17, 2008

Enhance Websites With Google Apps

The name I trust for relevant websites is Google. Now I can choose from a host of applications that Google has planned for businesses, employees, schools, students, members and organizations. At present, this service comes free to me and helps sharing information with friends and colleagues.
No installation or set up is needed and I get a free access to these applications when and where I need. Google offers the service with complete security and compliance with existing emails. These applications have not only made everyday work easy, but it helps as we work in groups- on documents, spreadsheets and making presentations.
The site status wizard helps me find whether my website is being indexed by Google, through the webmasters tools. I can also track what turns on the visitors to my site and build site traffic. Tools like Google gadget help me search from a directory and improve my website. Search-engine that is powered by Google, apart from enhancing the site helps in growing the sales and brings down support costs. While webtoolkit makes AJAX applications simpler, Gears like LocalServer, Database and Worker Pool help developers make web applications that can run offline.
Apart from a host of tools, the new age applications from Google are needed for making simple electronic communication and publish and share online information. The applications are made user-friendly so that users have an easy access with an internet connection.

No comments: